Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Predators. (From the original AS) EDITED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domo

Domo

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Basketball, American Football, Rugby, Kickboxing and Capoeira
Xfire : h46k
Registration date : 2008-10-04

The Predators. (From the original AS) EDITED! Empty
PostSubject: The Predators. (From the original AS) EDITED!   The Predators. (From the original AS) EDITED! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Hey i would like to re-request the old AS faction started by me and Cettanu like a year ago.

The Predators!
i will just copy and paste my last request of it from the ASC forums. Since i am not in AS yet the faction will be put on hold. Very Happy

Hey i would like to resurrect my old faction called. The Predators. It was used in several clans. GOD, JP and AS.
I am going to resurrect it here.

The faction consists of Mercs and Jediso evry1 is welcome. Here are the ranks and tagz.

Prey - P
The rank Prey is the lowest rank. First recruits are usually named a Prey unless they are approved by the higher members who have the authority to give out the unblooded rank. The Prey must play a higher rank to test them if they can become an Unblooded.

Unblooded - U
An Unblooded is an official member of the faction. They were tested by the higher members and found worthy of this clan.

Blooded - B
Blooded are higher than the Unblooded. One more rank and they will be able to decide who can be an Unblooded and not a Prey. They get their mark and the rules start to apply really closely now.

Warrior - W
They are warriors. They need to be able to beat 50% of the ranks of other clans.

Hunter - H
Hunter is higher than Warrior because Hunter has a lot more responsiablities than the Warrior a Hunter is expected to help train lower ranks if asked or is needed

Predator - P
Warriors are the first rank to do the scout prey for EP and make the unblooded. Predator is almost the highest rank you can get. It is almost the exact opposite if the Prey. Just as the name means, it is a hunter except his skills has/her increased so greatly that they will never be hunted again. If the Predators leave the clan and come back, they can automatically rejoin the rank of Predator.

Elite Predator - EP

The EP is the highest rank you can get by beating people. The EP must hardly not ever be beat or they may lose their rank to some one else and go back to the rank of Predator. If an EP leaves the clan, when they come back they will be put right into warrior rank instead of going through the whole process of the Unblooded and the Prey stages and the other rituals

High Council - HC or C
There can be only Five members of the High Council. They are specially chosen by the Warchief Rank.

Warchief.
Leader of the faction. Respect must be used in his presence. Only one Warchief is allowed.

These Names will be handed out you can not pick these back tags for those who excel in certain weapons.

{M} = Melee
{S} = Sniper
{N} = Netter/Trapper
{P} = Pistol Lover
{C} = Cannon Lover

RULES:
Normal Clan Rules Apply
1. Do not interfere in another members hunt.
2. Respect all members
3. Lames are not allowed in hunting (unless your in the FFA area etc.)

HUNTING AND PREY:
Predators strive off hunting. And that is how you rank up. Each Predator Works alone. (usually) using stealth to stalk and kill i't's prey. No member is allowed to steal another's prey. The more you kill in the name of the faction the higher chance of rranking up you are. IF you hunt another faction member you will be instantly demoted.

DEFINITIONS:
HUNT - To kill a certain person over and over.

SKINS:
Here is the faction skin.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/The_Predator_From_AVP2;31277

Faction Scope
http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/AvP2_Predator_Crosshair;84221

thankyou for reading so far.

EVENTS:

FFA: well we all know wat that is

HUNTING TRIPS: Hunting people on the server etc.

THE GRAND HUNT: All-out pred warefare. Preds vs. Preds or Peds vs evry1 else.

SPECIAL EXTRAS:

Cloaks: Cloaks are used. Either the skin cloak or the other normal ingame cloak.

Calls: You may use calls to signal for help or to rally other predators.

Territory: You may want to start to own your own territory, Ask the Warchief or High Council for some land.

THATS ALL FOR NOW!

EDIT: New Faction Skins. And trust me they pwn.

Description:

Brought to our altar a while back was a wonderful skinpack based off the predator model. This pack was meant to go with previous skin pack , and the model names reflect that.

There is a large number of skins in this pack, so in the interest of time, I will only post a few of the screenshots. This skin pack has, unfortunately, been sitting too long due to issues concerning its previous reviewer.

Overall, each skin seems to have its own personal flavor, along with some that make a larger distinction by matching the terrain they are meant to hunt in. For example, the last screenshot shows the Arctic version of the Predatorial beasts of darkness. You'll never guess what terrain they're meant to hunt in. If you do, you win death =_,=

Each skin was nothing short of marvelous, and I daresay I'll be retaining these in my base due to their flat out awesomery =_=. The hunt is on, lads and lasses, so I could suggest HIDING BY SUBMITTING BANDWIDTH TO THE FILEFRONT TEMPLE SO YOU CAN BLEND IN AND NOT GET GORED.

Bot Support:Nay
NPC Support:Aye
New Sounds: Aye
Team Support:Nay

- Averus Retruthan

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Predator_Pack;79788
Back to top Go down

The Predators. (From the original AS) EDITED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Factions :: Ask here if you want a Faction-
Jump to: