Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting Trips and Hunter Map

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunting Trips and Hunter Map Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Trips and Hunter Map   Hunting Trips and Hunter Map Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 7:31 am

hey guys Lord and i have got an idea for the new hunter map (t2_trip) where with that long path that leads out of spawn area wil be a long hunting trip trail filled with NPC's (rancors, Wampa's, Sith, Troopers etc.) and trees to make it cooler lol and on the way in u can purchase a Tuan Tuan to speed it up, it will become a hunter only event on server and also lord is going to make us a hunter house somehwere on map it will be hidden so other people cant find it and pass protected if u want an example if ur on server see if u can go to the Giant Desert Seige Map and the hunter house door is hidden in a little corridor, its rlly hard to see coz smoke ir running across the walls lol so it makes it camoflaged, so if u have any xtra ideas for this tell me or Lord btw
THANKZ LORD! lol lol!
Back to top Go down
{AS}£ôrd{SL}
{Dread Spirit}
{Dread Spirit}
{AS}£ôrd{SL}

Number of posts : 79
Xfire : Username: stormpengy Nickname: £ôrd!
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Hunting Trips and Hunter Map Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trips and Hunter Map   Hunting Trips and Hunter Map Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 9:59 am

Remember, I said the path your thinking of is actully really small
Back to top Go down
https://sith.forumotion.com

Hunting Trips and Hunter Map
Page 1 of 1